- Urban regeneration, planning and land use: ensuring towns are thriving places for people to live and work.
- Skills and enterprise infrastructure.
- Connectivity: developing local transport schemes that complement regional and national networks, as well as supporting the delivery of improved digital connectivity.
The Town Deal is an exciting opportunity to improve skills and transport links, create new jobs and make Bletchley and Fenny Stratford a more prosperous place. The Fund will make a big difference, but it can’t be used for everything. The Government wants the investment to support the local economy to grow, benefit local people and deliver a sustainable, greener future for the town.
The Town Fund will build on what makes Bletchley and Fenny Stratford special and unique, and its impact should be felt by every member of the community. This is one of the reasons we want you to get involved.
Our activity is focussing on four key themes and we really want your ideas for specific initiatives to help improve the future for Bletchley and Fenny Stratford.
- Place and Connectivity - Improving the place as a whole and ensuring that transport and digital connectivity supports economic growth
- Land and development opportunities - Creating a vibrant town centre
- Economy and Skills - Developing local skills and supporting existing businesses as well as attracting new investment
- Community, health and wellbeing - Delivering healthier lifestyles and enhanced wellbeing for all parts of the community